Thursday, February 4, 2016

SEEKING ARTISTS to illustrate my work

  I've got several literary projects in production now, and I could really use the help off a gifted artist who's serious about art, motivated about the creative process, and interested collaborating with an open minded author like my self to create some dynamic illustrations for globally branded works of literature.  Current projects and past projects I'd need help illustration include....

The Red Reaper Volume 1
The Red  Reaper Volume 2---These are sci fi ya pieces about a superhero

Worth The Fight---This a MMA thriller based on a fighter and is available on channillo.com

Fetishes, Fantasies, Fatalities--This a graphic romance novel and crime story.

The Smartest Phone---This is a spy novel


Serious inquiries may be forwarded to me personally at my e-mail address  patrickpeay@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment