Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Team Clean 2016

   This year has gotten off to a very stellar start.  Coming into the New Year, I anticipated 2016 would be a breakthrough year for me professionally and personally.  I rang in the New Year by signing a contract with the serialized literature website www.channillo.com to produce a MMA web series thriller titled Worth The Fight.  That alone was great news to kick off things.  Then I completed and submitted my Must Be Nice 2: Defining Moments of a Maniac manuscript and submitted it to my publisher.  America Star Books accepted my manuscript, and I signed the contract to have it published today. I'm guessing it'll be on book shelves and on Kindle in 3-4 months.  That's two big reasons I feel blessed in 2016.  Also, a little over 6 months ago I met a wonderful women named Brandi who has been a real pillar of strength for more.  As your love unfurls and grows, I thank God to have someone so caring and supportive by my side to affirm my ambitions and inspire me to be a better man and father.  She has played a big role in my sobriety from hard drugs.  It hasn't been easy, and I still encounter challenges as my sobriety is only in its infancy, but I'm proud to say I've had 45 days clean which I never imagined could be possible for me.  I used to party pretty hard if you don't know.  After a dozen years of going as hard as I did, it feels good to embrace things in life to be grateful for, mainly a good family woman like Brandi. Without her, none of this would be possible.
   Other projects I'm working on this year include a spy novel entitled The Smartest Phone which will be available as a series on jukepop.com in a about a week.  And once my Channillo web series Worth The Fight is complete in a couple months I will submit a Red Reaper web series to channillo.com  I'm also actively seeking out artist to illustrate Worth The Fight and Red Reaper, and I've only had minimal success with that thus far.  I found one interested party whom I haven't heard from in regards to illustration in about a week, but I'm being patient.  I'm very excited about doing a sports talk podcast which will be available starting February 2016.  I'm hoping The Patrick Peay Show will also be available and aired on ShoutBoxRadio.com assuming negotiations with their CEO don't stall.  I'm pretty sure I'll be interviewed for a second time on JP Explains It All via Shout Box Radio in the next couple weeks.  The next daunting endeavor I plan on tackling in 2016 is starting my on DJ business.  That's right.  You heard it here first.  DJ Queasy is making a comeback in 2016.  I hope I can get a few gigs hear and there, maybe an event or two with Shout Box, something at a small venue in Jacksonville Beach would be nice  I'm tentatively planning on producing a mix tape in conjunction with local artist to be released in the Summer or Fall of 2016.  I may even get on the microphone and record a few new original tracks myself, who knows.  So that's what I got on my plate this year.  Be Blessed...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment